Distance Testing Workshops
- Auckland (Millennium, AUT) ~ 1-3 November, 2018.
This is an opportunity for carded, PPS, P2P and selected ‘on the radar’ distance athletes to access physiological and other testing, designed to identify various aerobic and speed/power characteristics, which may help to inform aspects such as event choice and training approach going forward . Specific testing currently includes:
- Peak Speed assessment with Radar technology
- Jump and reactive strength measures
- Estimation of fibre type
- Video Analysis of running mechanics – stride lengths and frequency details
- RED’S CAT Assessment (for selected athletes)
Follow up consultations are an opportunity for athletes and coaches to discuss their data in comparison to an international data set, identify potential work-ons, and for knowledge sharing of recognised training approaches. This information may then be used to inform planning moving forward.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org