News & Updates
Vacancy: Athletics NZ Young People’s Lead
Athletics New Zealand is looking for a Young People’s Lead, who will focus on strengthening and increasing opportunities for tamariki (5-12 years) and rangatahi (12-18 years), collectively referred to as young people.
Reporting to the Community Manager, the preference will be for the role to be based at Athletics NZ’s national office in Auckland but applications are also invited from those based in other regions.
For more information and a full job description please click here
To apply for this position, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than midday on Thursday 13 May.
- Athletics NZ U-16 and U-18 Championships to be held as part of NZSSAA Track and Field Championships
- Weekly Round Up: 10 May
- Voss joins select group with back-to-back Rotorua Marathon titles
- Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games Nomination Criteria updated
- Thousands set to descend on Rotorua Marathon
- Inspirational trio target range of goals at Rotorua Marathon
- Q and A with Will Anthony