News & Updates
World Athletics announces Cross Country Global Challenge
World Athletics has announced that the Local Organising Committee of the postponed 2021 World Cross Country Championships is launching a global running initiative to allow runners around the world to participate and interact with each other in the year leading to the re-scheduled event.
The global challenge will run from Monday 1 February until Sunday 21 March 2021 and is designed for people of all ages and abilities.
For more information and to register, please click here.
- Weekly Roundup: 26 February
- Olivier brothers ignite vintage edition of ITM
- 2024 Australian National Championships Entries Now Open
- O’Hagan hopes to soar at ITM
- New Zealand add two further athletes to bumper World Indoor Championships team
- ITM set to dazzle amid record-breaking international fields
- Marvellous Maddie enjoys dream heptathlon