- The games run from Friday morning through to Sunday afternoon – with relays being the last event of each day
- An Opening Ceremony and Marchpast is held for each Games. Please be aware of times and dates for each Games.
- All athletes in Grade 14 will be celebrated on Sunday afternoon, culminating in the announcement of the Nick Willis Scholarship winners.
- Athletes will be considered visitors if they are registered with an overseas club or a club within the opposite island to the Games. Ie: a North Island athlete competing at the South Island Games will be considered a visitor and vice versa.
- Athletes enter through our online portal and must pre-enter by November 10th. Clubs will select relay teams after all individual entries have been processed.
- Athletes wear their club uniform and a Colgate Games bib
- Athletes can enter up to five events plus relays
100m | 200m | 400m | 800m | 1500m | Long Jump | High Jump | Discus | Shot Put | Hurdles | Race Walk
Heats | Semis (for some) | Finals
Posted online and at the stadium
Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd | Finalist ribbons for all finalists. Please ensure you read the Meeting Rules for awards for visiting athletes.
4x100m, Mixed Medley
7 – 9 years
60m | 100m | 200m | Long Jump | Discus | Shot Put
Pennants for 1st 2nd and 3rd in each division | Divisional ribbons for all others.