The Membership Portal, previously known as ClubNet, is a club administrators central hub.
It is hosted by a company called Sports Technology Group – STG, and is your go-to location for managing your members and events. Not familiar with the Membership Portal? We recommend checking out the club case studies below to learn a bit more.
You can also click this link to visit and login to the Membership Portal
Current List of Athletics NZ Affiliated Clubs – as of 03-08-20
Membership Portal User Guides and Resources
- SPORTSTG online help centre
- New Season (for club admins getting their clubs portal ready for the new season)
- Update Club Bank Details
Learning from other Clubs Experiences of the Membership Portal
- Using the Membership Portal (case study) - Leith Athletic & Harrier Club
- Online Registrations (case study) - Victoria University Athletic Club
- Online Registrations (case study) – Tips from other Clubs
Have any questions?
- Check out our FAQ for more information or contact the Athletics New Zealand Membership Coordinator
- Contact SportsTG Support on 0800 808 202 and speak to a team of dedicated support staff who are available to help you with your queries. Please be specific about your query, who you are and which club you belong to.
- View a list of Centre Contacts