The Membership Portal, previously known as ClubNet, is a club administrators central hub.
It is hosted by a company called GameDay, and is your go-to location for managing your members and events. Not familiar with the Membership Portal? We recommend checking out the club case studies below to learn a bit more.
To view Athletics NZ Membership Fees for the 2023-24 season click HERE
GameDay Membership Portal User Guides and Resources
- GameDay Help Centre
- New Season Set Up - Club Administrators Membership Help Guide
- Entering Bank details into your Club or Centres portal
- How to grant others admin access to your Centre or Clubs portal
- How to create your clubs membership registration form - 8 minute video
- How to create a new product - Active Member 6 and Under
- How to create a new product - Active Member 7 - 14 years old
- How to create a new product - Active (Competitive) Member 15 - 19 years old
- How to create a new product - Active (Competitive) Member 20 years and Over
- How to create a new product - Social Member 15 years and Over
- How to Create a Product Group within your Membership form
GameDay Event Set Up Guides and Resources
- Activating Meet Manager - Video
- Set Up for Meet Manager Export - step by step
- Set Up for Meet Manager Export - step by step video
- Event FAQs
- Editing Answers
- How do I add an event registration to an existing entrant?
- Team Name and Code Data Processing Tips - Marshall Clark Athletics Wellington
Learning from other Clubs Experiences of the Membership Portal
- Using the Membership Portal (case study) - Leith Athletic & Harrier Club
- Online Registrations (case study) - Victoria University Athletic Club
- Online Registrations (case study) – Tips from other Clubs
Athletics NZ Affiliated Club List Club Affiliation
To Affiliate your club for the 2023-24 season please select one of the below options,
Clubs that have completed the affiliation process for the 2023-24 season are listed HERE
- Check out our FAQ for more information or contact the Athletics New Zealand Membership Coordinator
- Contact GameDay Support on 0800 808 202 and speak to a team of dedicated support staff who are available to help you with your queries. Please be specific about your query, who you are and which club you belong to.
- View a list of Centre Contacts here