The 133rd Athletics New Zealand Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday 8 November 2020 in Auckland.
The AGM document links below will become live as they are finalised in line with the AGM Constitutional Timeline (below). Please refer back to this page at a later date for more information.
Date: Sunday 8 November 2020, 9am start
Venue: Bruce Pulman Park, 90 Walters Road, Takanini, Auckland
Notice: Athletics NZ 2020 AGM notice
Registration: To register for the 2020 Annual General Meeting Click Here
Contact for more information: Susan de Alwis – email@example.com
The 2020 Club Connect Conference will also be held on Sunday 8 November at Bruce Pulman Park, Auckland.
The conference will have sessions on different aspects of club development and provide assistance for clubs delivering athletics in their communities.
To register for Club Connect please Click Here
For more information on Club Connect contact Mariah Ririnui – firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual General Meeting Materials
- AGM Constitutional Timeline
- Athletics NZ 2020 AGM Notice
- 133rd Annual General Meeting Agenda - will be uploaded prior to 09/10/20
- 2019/2020 Financial Statements - will be uploaded prior to 27/10/20
- Athletics New Zealand Annual Report 2019/2020 - will be uploaded prior to 27/10/20
- Minutes of the 3 August 2019 Meeting - will be uploaded prior to 09/10/20
- Awards Long Service Award
- Merit Award Nomination
- 2020 Arthur Eustace Coaching Award
- Club Appointee To Board Appointments Panel Nomination Form
- Life Member Nomination Form
- Patron Nomination Form
- Vice President Nomination Form
- Board Vacancies Advertisement
- Board Candidate Profiles - will be uploaded by 09/10/20
- Appointment of Proxy Form
- List of Clubs eligible to vote at the 2020 AGM