News & Updates
2021 World Mountain and Trail Running Championships Postponed
“The decision was taken after consideration of the current uncertain situation regarding the public health issues surrounding Covid-19 incidence in not only Thailand but also our own countries which might have led to the health and safety for our athletes and hosts being affected.” Click here to read the full article on the World Mountain Running Association website.
All relevant athletes who expressed and confirmed interest in this competition will be contacted directly.
Please direct any queries regarding the postponement of the 2021 World Mountain and Trail Running Championships to Athletics NZ High Performance Programme Administrator Brianna Maynard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nagel seeks back-to-back national 3000m titles
- Hammer king Anthony Nobilo seeks capital gains in Wellington
- Nicole Bradley steps away from the sport
- Hannah jumps to the next level during stellar season
- New Zealand Para athletes excel on Aussie tour
- Australian National Championships Entry Process Update
- Weekly Round Up: 31 January