News & Updates
Athletics under Alert Level 1
As of midday Friday 12 March, all regions in New Zealand are now at Alert Level 1.
For detailed information from Athletics NZ on athletics activity under Alert Level 1 please click here
In case the alert levels are increased at any point, please also view our handy club support resource on athletics under Alert Level 2 by clicking here
At Alert Level 1, it is mandatory for organisations (including clubs and centres) to display a QR code for the NZ COVID Tracer app if they are operating out of their own facility. The process is easy for clubs and centres, for more information please click here
Athletics NZ continues to closely monitor the situation and will provide further updates on our website and social media as required.
If you are unsure on athletics activity in your region, please contact your centre or club.
For further government advice please visit covid19.govt.nz
You can also keep up to date with the latest guidance from Sport New Zealand at sportnz.org.nz
Please follow government advice and stay safe.
- Athletics NZ announce team staff for 2024 international events
- Athletics legends share their NZ Secondary Schools memories
- Next Gen – Sarah James
- Seated thrower Milly pursues LA Paralympic dreams
- Weekly Round Up: 4 December
- Team captains insist Launch Athletics is not one to be missed
- French makes marathon debut with sights set on Olympic qualifying