News & Updates
Covid-19 Update at the 2022 New Zealand Track & Field Championships
We have been notified of several positive Covid-19 cases at the 2022 Jennian Homes NZ Track & Field Championships in Hastings (3-6 March)
The cases involve participants in the men’s U20 and U18 pods, women’s U20 and U18 pods. All tested positive using a rapid antigen test (RATs) test on Saturday-Sunday (5-6 March).
As per current guidance from the Ministry of Health, if you attended the event at Mitre 10 Park, Hastings, between 3-6 March, please monitor for symptoms. If you develop symptoms please get a Covid-19 test.
The 2022 Jennian Homes NZ Track & Field Championships, which are taking place at Mitre 10 Park under a red traffic light in the Covid-19 Protection Framework, proceeded in line with current government guidelines.
If you attended the event and have since tested positive for Covid-19 you can update the event organisers on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this we encourage you to visit covid19.govt.nz or call the COVID Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
- Nagel seeks back-to-back national 3000m titles
- Hammer king Anthony Nobilo seeks capital gains in Wellington
- Nicole Bradley steps away from the sport
- Hannah jumps to the next level during stellar season
- New Zealand Para athletes excel on Aussie tour
- Australian National Championships Entry Process Update
- Weekly Round Up: 31 January